Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,784 bioRxiv papers from 206,165 authors.
Author: Albert Tsai
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1643-0780
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 1,767 (rank: 24,196 (tie) out of 206,278)
- cell biology: 1,767 (rank: 635 (tie) out of 12,410)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multi-enhancer transcriptional hubs confer phenotypic robustnessdevelopmental biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Nuclear Microenvironments Modulate Transcription From Low-Affinity Enhancerscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,767 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,853 out of 45,813
- In cell biology: 48 out of 2,113
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,900 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 40,631 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!