Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,506 bioRxiv papers from 264,779 authors.
Author: Denitsa Milanova
- Most recently observed institution: Dept. Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; Wyss Institute for Biologically
- All-time downloads: 3,577 (rank: 14,814 (tie) out of 264,779)
- cell biology: 3,577 (rank: 330 (tie) out of 16,783)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Barcoded oligonucleotides ligated on RNA amplified for multiplex and parallel in-situ analysescell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,577 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 714 out of 57,506
- In cell biology: 21 out of 2,723
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,060 out of 57,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,389 out of 57,506
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!