Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,037 bioRxiv papers from 309,945 authors.
Author: Ricardo Sánchez
- Most recently observed institution: Sofja Kovalevskaja Group, Max Planck Institute of Biophysics
- All-time downloads: 3,600 (rank: 19,168 (tie) out of 310,067)
- biophysics: 3,600 (rank: 234 (tie) out of 12,405)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The deadly touch: protein denaturation at the water-air interface and how to prevent itbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,600 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 892 out of 71,060
- In biophysics: 19 out of 3,026
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,008 out of 71,060
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,407 out of 71,060
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!