Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,789 bioRxiv papers from 265,997 authors.
Author: Edoardo D'Imprima
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9830-7929
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute of Biophysics
- All-time downloads: 3,225 (rank: 16,866 (tie) out of 265,997)
- biophysics: 3,225 (rank: 200 (tie) out of 9,938)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The deadly touch: protein denaturation at the water-air interface and how to prevent itbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,225 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 874 out of 57,789
- In biophysics: 18 out of 2,450
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 935 out of 57,789
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,065 out of 57,789
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!