Author: Valentina Riggio
- Most recently observed institution: University of Edinburgh
- All-time downloads: 265 (rank: 265,551 (tie) out of 365,439)
- genetics: 265 (rank: 27,722 (tie) out of 34,165)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Balancing selection at a premature stop mutation in the myostatin gene underlies a recessive leg weakness syndrome in pigsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 265 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 55,368 out of 84,950
- In genetics: 3,137 out of 4,455
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,981 out of 84,950
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,933 out of 84,950
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!