Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,824 bioRxiv papers from 253,087 authors.
Author: James Hopkins
- Most recently observed institution: BC Cancer Agency
- All-time downloads: 130 (rank: 204,829 (tie) out of 253,087)
- microbiology: 130 (rank: 19,260 (tie) out of 24,136)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Dissociation of solid tumour tissues with cold active protease for single-cell RNA-seq minimizes conserved collagenase associated stress responsesgenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Host Enzymes Heparanase and Cathepsin L Promote Herpes Simplex Virus-2 Release from Cellsmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 130 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 44,488 out of 54,824
- In microbiology: 3,163 out of 4,331
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 42,028 out of 54,824
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,218 out of 54,824
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!