Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,933 bioRxiv papers from 279,142 authors.
Author: Saman Hussain
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6687-7591
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, United States
- All-time downloads: 757 (rank: 84,231 (tie) out of 279,142)
- microbiology: 757 (rank: 4,874 (tie) out of 28,583)
Downloads per author, site-wide
MreB Filaments Create Rod Shape By Aligning Along Principal Membrane Curvature.microbiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 757 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,913 out of 62,933
- In microbiology: 490 out of 5,025
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 37,264 out of 62,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,398 out of 62,933
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!