Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,653 bioRxiv papers from 308,421 authors.
Author: Alessio Maiolica
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Molecular Systems Biology, D-BIOL, ETH Zurich, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 671 (rank: 110,293 (tie) out of 308,470)
- microbiology: 671 (rank: 6,951 (tie) out of 32,011)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Proteotype profiling unmasks a viral signaling network essential for poxvirus assembly and transcriptional competencemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 671 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,199 out of 70,658
- In microbiology: 743 out of 5,735
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 39,498 out of 70,658
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 59,874 out of 70,658
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!