Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,466 bioRxiv papers from 297,269 authors.
Author: Mohammedyaseen Syedbasha
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Biochemistry, D-BIOL, ETH Zurich, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 660 (rank: 105,058 (tie) out of 297,269)
- microbiology: 660 (rank: 6,612 (tie) out of 30,651)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Proteotype profiling unmasks a viral signaling network essential for poxvirus assembly and transcriptional competencemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 660 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 14,617 out of 67,466
- In microbiology: 713 out of 5,452
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,021 out of 67,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,679 out of 67,466
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!