Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,429 bioRxiv papers from 307,558 authors.
Author: Kristin G Ardlie
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute
- All-time downloads: 611 (rank: 118,892 (tie) out of 307,573)
- genomics: 611 (rank: 19,903 (tie) out of 34,762)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A vast resource of allelic expression data spanning human tissuesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 611 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,324 out of 70,438
- In genomics: 2,127 out of 4,710
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 25,672 out of 70,438
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,255 out of 70,438
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!