Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,915 bioRxiv papers from 266,490 authors.
Author: Hamutal Arbel
- Most recently observed institution: UC Berkeley
- All-time downloads: 608 (rank: 93,481 (tie) out of 266,490)
- genomics: 608 (rank: 17,050 (tie) out of 30,388)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Exploiting regulatory heterogeneity to systematically identify enhancers with high accuracygenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 608 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,629 out of 57,915
- In genomics: 1,822 out of 4,060
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,840 out of 57,915
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,390 out of 57,915
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!