Author: DIAMANTE Consortium
- Most recently observed institution: -
- All-time downloads: 3,126 (rank: 30,003 (tie) out of 364,218)
- genomics: 3,126 (rank: 5,936 (tie) out of 39,230)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Fine-mapping of an expanded set of type 2 diabetes loci to single-variant resolution using high-density imputation and islet-specific epigenome mapsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,126 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,578 out of 84,643
- In genomics: 331 out of 5,463
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,542 out of 84,643
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,147 out of 84,643
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!