Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,092 bioRxiv papers from 215,637 authors.
Author: Rachael J Bloom
- Most recently observed institution: Duke University
- All-time downloads: 1,100 (rank: 41,817 (tie) out of 215,637)
- genomics: 1,100 (rank: 9,075 (tie) out of 25,614)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Measuring and Mitigating PCR Bias in Microbiome Datagenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Dynamic linear models guide design and analysis of microbiota studies within artificial human gutsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,100 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,294 out of 48,092
- In genomics: 774 out of 3,527
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,989 out of 48,092
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,341 out of 48,092
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!