Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,367 bioRxiv papers from 204,202 authors.
Author: Cody Ross
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute of Evolutionary Anthropology
- All-time downloads: 269 (rank: 119,471 (tie) out of 204,202)
- ecology: 269 (rank: 4,010 (tie) out of 7,565)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Life History of Human Foraging: Cross-Cultural and Individual Variationanimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Data on the frequency of non-reproductive adults in a cross-cultural sample of small-scale human societiesecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 269 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,982 out of 45,367
- In ecology: 775 out of 1,893
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,587 out of 45,367
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,413 out of 45,367
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics (New!)
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!