Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,048 bioRxiv papers from 294,989 authors.
Author: Morten S Dueholm
- Most recently observed institution: Aalborg University
- All-time downloads: 3,349 (rank: 18,970 (tie) out of 295,226)
- ecology: 3,349 (rank: 179 (tie) out of 11,713)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Thousands of primer-free, high-quality, full-length SSU rRNA sequences from all domains of lifeecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,349 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 950 out of 67,095
- In ecology: 12 out of 2,862
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 26,582 out of 67,095
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,876 out of 67,095
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!