Author: Daniel Crowley
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Montana State University
- All-time downloads: 927 (rank: 111,867 (tie) out of 380,464)
- ecology: 927 (rank: 2,960 (tie) out of 16,352)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Phylofactorization - a graph partitioning algorithm to identify phylogenetic scales of ecological dataecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 927 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12,793 out of 88,741
- In ecology: 304 out of 3,890
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,891 out of 88,741
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 30,168 out of 88,741
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!