Author: Stephen S. Young
- Most recently observed institution: Salem State University
- All-time downloads: 1,408 (rank: 79,233 (tie) out of 395,146)
- ecology: 1,408 (rank: 1,715 (tie) out of 17,068)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Effectiveness of Chinas National Forest Protection Program and National-level Nature Reserves, 2000 to 2010ecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,408 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,765 out of 92,509
- In ecology: 125 out of 4,078
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44,024 out of 92,509
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,845 out of 92,509
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!