Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,915 bioRxiv papers from 266,490 authors.
Author: Maarten T Penning
- Most recently observed institution: GenDx
- All-time downloads: 1,320 (rank: 45,247 (tie) out of 266,490)
- bioinformatics: 1,320 (rank: 5,543 (tie) out of 23,182)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Minimum Information for Reporting Next Generation Sequence Genotyping (MIRING): Guidelines for Reporting HLA and KIR Genotyping via Next Generation Sequencingbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,320 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,154 out of 57,915
- In bioinformatics: 825 out of 5,899
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 36,576 out of 57,915
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,942 out of 57,915
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!