Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,897 bioRxiv papers from 309,427 authors.
Author: Jadwiga R. Bienkowska
- Most recently observed institution: Pfizer
- All-time downloads: 941 (rank: 81,682 (tie) out of 309,226)
- cancer biology: 941 (rank: 3,702 (tie) out of 20,164)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Molecular and cellular phenotypic differences distinguish murine syngeneic models from human tumorscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 941 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,197 out of 70,861
- In cancer biology: 265 out of 2,408
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,632 out of 70,861
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 834 out of 70,861
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!