Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,239 bioRxiv papers from 267,831 authors.
Author: Crystal Valdez
- Most recently observed institution: Pfizer
- All-time downloads: 852 (rank: 72,725 (tie) out of 267,831)
- bioinformatics: 852 (rank: 8,491 (tie) out of 23,908)
Downloads per author, site-wide
TNER: A Novel Background Error Suppression Method for Mutation Detection in Circulating Tumor DNAbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 852 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,795 out of 60,239
- In bioinformatics: 1,539 out of 6,078
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,598 out of 60,239
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,723 out of 60,239
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!