Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,954 bioRxiv papers from 266,503 authors.
Author: Peter Dodds
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0620-5923
- Most recently observed institution: CSIRO
- All-time downloads: 850 (rank: 72,366 (tie) out of 266,503)
- microbiology: 850 (rank: 3,888 (tie) out of 27,244)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A near complete haplotype-phased genome of the dikaryotic wheat stripe rust fungus Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici reveals high inter-haplotype diversitymicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 850 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,772 out of 59,954
- In microbiology: 375 out of 4,778
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 26,190 out of 59,954
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,600 out of 59,954
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!