Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,094 bioRxiv papers from 288,491 authors.
Author: Peter Dodds
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0620-5923
- Most recently observed institution: CSIRO
- All-time downloads: 873 (rank: 77,702 (tie) out of 288,491)
- microbiology: 873 (rank: 4,218 (tie) out of 29,632)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A near complete haplotype-phased genome of the dikaryotic wheat stripe rust fungus Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici reveals high inter-haplotype diversitymicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 873 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,238 out of 65,094
- In microbiology: 394 out of 5,226
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,627 out of 65,094
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,546 out of 65,094
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!