Author: Lloyd C. Trotman
- Most recently observed institution: CSHL
- All-time downloads: 5,577 (rank: 16,361 (tie) out of 380,749)
- bioengineering: 5,577 (rank: 101 (tie) out of 10,948)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A rapid and tunable method to temporally control Cas9 expression enables the identification of essential genes and the interrogation of functional gene interactions in vitro and in vivo.bioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,577 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 605 out of 88,806
- In bioengineering: 12 out of 1,980
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17,993 out of 88,806
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,175 out of 88,806
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!