Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,206 authors.
Author: Lloyd C. Trotman
- Most recently observed institution: CSHL
- All-time downloads: 5,348 (rank: 10,351 (tie) out of 291,212)
- bioengineering: 5,348 (rank: 53 (tie) out of 7,339)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A rapid and tunable method to temporally control Cas9 expression enables the identification of essential genes and the interrogation of functional gene interactions in vitro and in vivo.bioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,348 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 379 out of 65,752
- In bioengineering: 8 out of 1,324
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,241 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,930 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!