Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,969 bioRxiv papers from 287,914 authors.
Author: Paul W Tillberg
- Most recently observed institution: MIT
- All-time downloads: 3,005 (rank: 20,712 (tie) out of 287,914)
- bioengineering: 3,005 (rank: 149 (tie) out of 7,180)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Rapid Sequential In Situ Multiplexing With DNA-Exchange-Imagingbioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,005 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,119 out of 64,969
- In bioengineering: 15 out of 1,312
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 25,087 out of 64,969
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,361 out of 64,969
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!