Author: Simon Gordonov
- Most recently observed institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- All-time downloads: 4,411 (rank: 20,516 (tie) out of 364,817)
- bioengineering: 4,411 (rank: 146 (tie) out of 10,133)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multiplexed confocal and super-resolution fluorescence imaging of cytoskeletal and neuronal synapse proteinsbioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,411 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 877 out of 84,795
- In bioengineering: 15 out of 1,864
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,260 out of 84,795
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,586 out of 84,795
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!