Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,094 bioRxiv papers from 288,491 authors.
Author: Christina Muth
- Most recently observed institution: INM-Leibniz Institute for New Materials
- All-time downloads: 3,975 (rank: 15,015 (tie) out of 288,491)
- biochemistry: 3,975 (rank: 66 (tie) out of 11,152)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Thermal Decomposition Of The Amino Acids Glycine, Cysteine, Aspartic Acid, Asparagine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Arginine And Histidinebiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,975 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 662 out of 65,094
- In biochemistry: 8 out of 1,909
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 758 out of 65,094
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,503 out of 65,094
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!