Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,235 bioRxiv papers from 306,680 authors.
Author: Christina Muth
- Most recently observed institution: INM-Leibniz Institute for New Materials
- All-time downloads: 4,149 (rank: 15,881 (tie) out of 306,680)
- biochemistry: 4,149 (rank: 82 (tie) out of 12,353)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Thermal Decomposition Of The Amino Acids Glycine, Cysteine, Aspartic Acid, Asparagine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Arginine And Histidinebiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,149 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 669 out of 70,235
- In biochemistry: 9 out of 2,105
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,990 out of 70,235
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,588 out of 70,235
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!