Author: Alexander S Baier
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 5,543 (rank: 15,219 (tie) out of 363,243)
- biochemistry: 5,543 (rank: 142 (tie) out of 16,118)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Platform for rapid nanobody discovery in vitrobiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,543 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 566 out of 84,359
- In biochemistry: 13 out of 2,734
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,646 out of 84,359
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,780 out of 84,359
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!