Author: F. Fernandez-Lima
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1283-4390
- Most recently observed institution: Florida International University
- All-time downloads: 129 (rank: 351,942 (tie) out of 384,033)
- biochemistry: 129 (rank: 16,003 (tie) out of 17,674)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Solution and gas-phase modifiers effect on heme proteins environment and conformational spacebiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 129 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 80,547 out of 89,651
- In biochemistry: 2,594 out of 3,005
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 85,024 out of 89,651
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 83,505 out of 89,651
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!