Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,784 bioRxiv papers from 206,165 authors.
Author: Alex Thomas
- Most recently observed institution: Innovative Genomics Institute, University of California, Berkeley, 94720, California, USA
- All-time downloads: 60 (rank: 189,149 (tie) out of 206,278)
- biophysics: 60 (rank: 7,375 (tie) out of 7,463)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Clades of huge phage from across Earth's ecosystemsmicrobiology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Magnetophospenes in humans exposed to ELF MF up to 50 mT, a threshold studybiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 60 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 41,849 out of 45,813
- In biophysics: 1,760 out of 1,892
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,705 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,033 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!