Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,068 bioRxiv papers from 279,747 authors.
Author: Neelroop Parikshak
- Most recently observed institution: UCLA
- All-time downloads: 7,216 (rank: 6,451 (tie) out of 279,747)
- genomics: 7,216 (rank: 1,522 (tie) out of 32,025)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sex Chromosome Dosage Effects On Gene Expression In Humansgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,216 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 197 out of 63,068
- In genomics: 57 out of 4,328
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 53 out of 63,068
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 63,068
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!