Author: Petr Holub
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5358-616X
- Most recently observed institution: BBMRI-ERIC, Graz, Austria
- All-time downloads: 1,100 (rank: 91,057 (tie) out of 366,603)
- bioinformatics: 1,100 (rank: 9,667 (tie) out of 31,557)
Downloads per author, site-wide
PhenoMeNal: Processing and analysis of Metabolomics data in the Cloudbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,100 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,274 out of 85,203
- In bioinformatics: 1,557 out of 8,148
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 21,076 out of 85,203
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,279 out of 85,203
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!