Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,727 bioRxiv papers from 308,727 authors.
Author: Charlly Kao
- Most recently observed institution: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- All-time downloads: 1,018 (rank: 75,781 (tie) out of 308,751)
- bioinformatics: 1,018 (rank: 8,483 (tie) out of 26,857)
Downloads per author, site-wide
LinkedSV for detection of mosaic structural variants from linked-read exome and genome sequencing databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,018 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,037 out of 70,730
- In bioinformatics: 1,413 out of 6,925
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,319 out of 70,730
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,646 out of 70,730
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!