Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,969 bioRxiv papers from 287,914 authors.
Author: Jorge Bernate
- Most recently observed institution: 10x Genomics, Inc.
- All-time downloads: 2,827 (rank: 22,267 (tie) out of 287,914)
- genomics: 2,827 (rank: 5,001 (tie) out of 32,737)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Resolving the Full Spectrum of Human Genome Variation using Linked-Readsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,827 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,265 out of 64,969
- In genomics: 290 out of 4,442
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,428 out of 64,969
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,415 out of 64,969
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!