Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,317 bioRxiv papers from 307,048 authors.
Author: Brian L Trippe
- Most recently observed institution: Columbia University
- All-time downloads: 717 (rank: 103,289 (tie) out of 306,802)
- bioinformatics: 717 (rank: 11,520 (tie) out of 26,753)
Downloads per author, site-wide
K-mer Motif Multinomial Mixturesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 717 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,722 out of 70,262
- In bioinformatics: 2,214 out of 6,888
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34,714 out of 70,262
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 64,346 out of 70,262
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!