Author: Divya Kattupalli
- Most recently observed institution: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
- All-time downloads: 656 (rank: 158,493 (tie) out of 394,911)
- bioinformatics: 656 (rank: 16,182 (tie) out of 33,523)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DIMEdb: an integrated database and web service for metabolite identification in direct infusion mass spectrometerybioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 656 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,728 out of 92,466
- In bioinformatics: 3,231 out of 8,667
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,326 out of 92,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 54,839 out of 92,466
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!