Author: Stacie Lin
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard; Department of Biology, MIT
- All-time downloads: 11,234 (rank: 5,946 (tie) out of 359,889)
- bioinformatics: 11,234 (rank: 430 (tie) out of 31,161)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reconstruction of developmental landscapes by optimal-transport analysis of single-cell gene expression sheds light on cellular reprogramming.bioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,234 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 174 out of 83,503
- In bioinformatics: 22 out of 8,009
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,559 out of 83,503
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,661 out of 83,503
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!