Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,112 bioRxiv papers from 279,939 authors.
Author: Kristian Peters
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4321-0257
- Most recently observed institution: Dept. of Stress & Developmental Biology, Leibniz Inst. of Plant Biochemistry, Halle
- All-time downloads: 888 (rank: 72,983 (tie) out of 279,939)
- bioinformatics: 888 (rank: 8,415 (tie) out of 24,475)
Downloads per author, site-wide
PhenoMeNal: Processing and analysis of Metabolomics data in the Cloudbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 888 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,600 out of 63,112
- In bioinformatics: 1,510 out of 6,276
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,691 out of 63,112
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,776 out of 63,112
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!