Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,824 bioRxiv papers from 253,087 authors.
Author: Sibyl Drissler
- Most recently observed institution: University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- All-time downloads: 588 (rank: 86,886 (tie) out of 253,087)
- bioinformatics: 588 (rank: 10,264 (tie) out of 21,949)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-throughput phenotyping reveals expansive genetic and structural underpinnings of immune variationimmunology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
ConsensusDriver Improves Upon Individual Algorithms For Predicting Driver Alterations In Different Cancer Types And Individual Patients — A Toolbox For Precision Oncologybioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 588 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12,832 out of 54,824
- In bioinformatics: 2,082 out of 5,681
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,964 out of 54,824
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 41,688 out of 54,824
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!