Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,060 bioRxiv papers from 310,082 authors.
Author: Maximillian Fornitz Vording
- Most recently observed institution: Section for Cognitive Systems, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical University of Denmark
- All-time downloads: 4,317 (rank: 15,367 (tie) out of 309,562)
- bioinformatics: 4,317 (rank: 1,613 (tie) out of 26,887)
Downloads per author, site-wide
scVAE: Variational auto-encoders for single-cell gene expression databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,317 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 625 out of 70,938
- In bioinformatics: 124 out of 6,941
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 678 out of 70,938
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 786 out of 70,938
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!