Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,793 bioRxiv papers from 266,023 authors.
Author: Maximillian Fornitz Vording
- Most recently observed institution: Technical University of Denmark
- All-time downloads: 3,168 (rank: 17,179 (tie) out of 266,023)
- bioinformatics: 3,168 (rank: 1,936 (tie) out of 23,176)
Downloads per author, site-wide
scVAE: Variational auto-encoders for single-cell gene expression databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,168 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 904 out of 57,793
- In bioinformatics: 179 out of 5,897
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 445 out of 57,793
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 716 out of 57,793
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!