Author: Sitaf Jumaa
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- All-time downloads: 515 (rank: 154,416 (tie) out of 335,847)
- genomics: 515 (rank: 23,807 (tie) out of 36,915)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Translating GWAS-identified loci for cardiac rhythm and rate using an in vivo image- and CRISPR-Cas9-based approachgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 515 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,916 out of 77,442
- In genomics: 2,681 out of 5,079
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,625 out of 77,442
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 21,990 out of 77,442
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!