Author: Bernhard T. Baune
- Most recently observed institution: University of Münster
- All-time downloads: 495 (rank: 176,784 (tie) out of 360,388)
- genetics: 495 (rank: 20,053 (tie) out of 33,839)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High genetic loading for schizophrenia predicts poor response to lithium in patients with bipolar disorder: A polygenic score and cross-trait genetic analysisgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 495 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,349 out of 83,659
- In genetics: 1,806 out of 4,398
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 63,652 out of 83,659
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 54,951 out of 83,659
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!