Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,982 bioRxiv papers from 253,713 authors.
Author: Loic Royer
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9991-9724
- Most recently observed institution: Chan Zuckerberg Biohub
- All-time downloads: 564 (rank: 89,766 (tie) out of 253,713)
- bioinformatics: 564 (rank: 10,733 (tie) out of 21,941)
Downloads per author, site-wide
CLIJ: Enabling GPU-accelerated image processing in Fijibioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 564 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,522 out of 54,982
- In bioinformatics: 2,186 out of 5,689
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,993 out of 54,982
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 74 out of 54,982
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!