Author: Benjamin Wilhelm
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1608-5267
- Most recently observed institution: Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD)
- All-time downloads: 17,290 (rank: 3,224 (tie) out of 365,825)
- bioinformatics: 17,290 (rank: 158 (tie) out of 31,508)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Content-Aware Image Restoration: Pushing the Limits of Fluorescence Microscopybioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 17,290 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 85 out of 85,030
- In bioinformatics: 9 out of 8,141
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 879 out of 85,030
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,567 out of 85,030
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!