Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,161 bioRxiv papers from 267,433 authors.
Author: Tobias Boothe
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1925-0213
- Most recently observed institution: Max-Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- All-time downloads: 15,012 (rank: 1,942 (tie) out of 267,433)
- bioinformatics: 15,012 (rank: 117 (tie) out of 23,830)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Content-Aware Image Restoration: Pushing the Limits of Fluorescence Microscopybioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 15,012 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 43 out of 60,161
- In bioinformatics: 6 out of 6,077
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 181 out of 60,161
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 649 out of 60,161
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!