Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,161 bioRxiv papers from 267,433 authors.
Author: Mary Wahl
- Most recently observed institution: New York Genome Center
- All-time downloads: 18,365 (rank: 1,357 (tie) out of 267,433)
- genomics: 18,365 (rank: 349 (tie) out of 31,222)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Quantitative analysis of population-scale family trees using millions of relativesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 18,365 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31 out of 60,161
- In genomics: 8 out of 4,168
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,049 out of 60,161
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,599 out of 60,161
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!