Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,900 bioRxiv papers from 321,596 authors.
Author: Inigo Olalde
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 833 (rank: 96,643 (tie) out of 321,709)
- genetics: 833 (rank: 12,792 (tie) out of 31,598)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Kinship and social organization in Copper Age Europe. A cross-disciplinary analysis of archaeology, DNA, isotopes, and anthropology from two Bell Beaker cemeteriesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 833 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,765 out of 73,918
- In genetics: 830 out of 4,052
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 962 out of 73,918
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 964 out of 73,918
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!