Author: Erik S. Zimmerman
- Most recently observed institution: SomaLogic Inc., Boulder, Colorado 80301, USA
- All-time downloads: 4,186 (rank: 23,294 (tie) out of 380,991)
- genomics: 4,186 (rank: 4,561 (tie) out of 40,646)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Consequences Of Natural Perturbations In The Human Plasma Proteomegenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,186 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,033 out of 88,858
- In genomics: 225 out of 5,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 31,759 out of 88,858
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,418 out of 88,858
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!