Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,995 bioRxiv papers from 288,045 authors.
Author: Atila Iamarino
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3904-0248
- Most recently observed institution: Laboratory of Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics, Department of Microbiology, Biomedical Science
- All-time downloads: 14,202 (rank: 2,386 out of 288,045)
- microbiology: 14,202 (rank: 28 out of 29,527)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Spread of the pandemic Zika virus lineage is associated with NS1 codon usage adaptation in humansmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 14,202 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 54 out of 64,995
- In microbiology: 3 out of 5,216
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,083 out of 64,995
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 64,995
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!