Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,998 bioRxiv papers from 288,069 authors.
Author: Tolutope Oluseyi Akeju
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0196-5379
- Most recently observed institution: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- All-time downloads: 4,205 (rank: 14,114 (tie) out of 288,069)
- microbiology: 4,205 (rank: 238 out of 29,587)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Enumeration of coliform bacteria and characterization of Escherichia coli isolated from Staff Club swimming pool in Ile-Ife, Nigeriamicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,205 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 601 out of 64,998
- In microbiology: 14 out of 5,216
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,322 out of 64,998
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,222 out of 64,998
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!