Author: Tolutope Akeju
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0196-5379
- Most recently observed institution: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- All-time downloads: 4,423 (rank: 20,020 (tie) out of 359,976)
- microbiology: 4,423 (rank: 1,217 out of 39,480)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Enumeration of coliform bacteria and characterization of Escherichia coli isolated from Staff Club swimming pool in Ile-Ife, Nigeriamicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,423 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 847 out of 83,521
- In microbiology: 85 out of 7,106
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,100 out of 83,521
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,455 out of 83,521
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!