Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,212 authors.
Author: Silvana Favoretto
- Most recently observed institution: Pasteur Institute of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- All-time downloads: 5,447 (rank: 10,146 (tie) out of 291,212)
- microbiology: 5,447 (rank: 132 (tie) out of 29,881)
Downloads per author, site-wide
First detection of Zika virus in neotropical primates in Brazil: a possible new reservoir.microbiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,447 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 369 out of 65,752
- In microbiology: 9 out of 5,290
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,562 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,840 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!