Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,704 bioRxiv papers from 308,613 authors.
Author: Jochen D. Muehlschlegel
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6209-7253
- Most recently observed institution: Brigham and Womens Hospital
- All-time downloads: 354 (rank: 180,119 (tie) out of 308,613)
- genomics: 354 (rank: 26,893 (tie) out of 34,867)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sex differences in gene expression in response to ischemia in the human myocardiumgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 354 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 33,448 out of 70,704
- In genomics: 3,225 out of 4,718
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 60,600 out of 70,704
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,521 out of 70,704
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!